Securaplane is committed to the prevention of pollution, the protection of the environment and the health and safety of its employees, customers, and neighbors. To this end, the following principles will govern practices in the design, manufacture and repair of electronic system components for aircraft:
- Protect the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community in which we operate from unacceptable risk.
- Conduct operations and manufacture products that are in compliance with all applicable regulatory and other requirements and Meggitt standards.
- Reduce where possible, the consumption of natural resources, generation of waste, and emissions of harmful substances to the environment.
- Continuous improvement of our environmental management system includes setting and reviewing improvement goals, objectives and measurable targets, developing and implementing plans to achieve these goals, and regular system audits.
- Communication of our policy, goals, objectives, and progress to the public and to our employees.
Power & Motion